Friday, December 4th, 2020
Compass Chambers Review of the Legal Year Webinar
For the first time ever, we are unable to hold our Annual Conference this year. However we would still like to mark the end of the year and we are delighted to invite you to attend our Review of the Legal Year Webinar which will feature short talks about some of the key cases and developments in 2020. The webinar will take place on Friday 4th December from 1pm. It is free to attend, but we would welcome donations to our nominated charity for 2020 - the Beatson Cancer Charity. Donations can be made here.
The itinerary for the webinar is as follows -
1pm: Welcome and Introduction - Astrid Smart QC
1:05pm - 1:15pm: Accommodation Claims post Swift v Carpenter - Kate Bennett
1:15pm - 1:25pm: The Conduct of Virtual FAIs over WebEx - Gavin Anderson
1:25pm - 1:35pm: Andrew Wright v National Galleries of Scotland - Occupiers Liability, Workplace Regulations - Amber Galbraith QC
1:35pm - 1:45pm: Expenses and Bus Crashes - Robert Milligan QC
1:45pm - 2pm: Q&A / Discussion Session
You can book your place at the webinar here.
- Compass Chambers Spring Webinar
- PACE / CMSUK Webinar - The Future of Serious Injury Claims and Rehabilitation for Amputees
- Compass Chambers Public Inquiries Webinar
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - The Care Home Blame Game - Whose Fault Is It Anyway?
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Vicarious Liability - Working in a Covid-19 Climate