Monday, February 24th, 2020
Faculty of Advocates - Chapter 42A New Procedure Information Event
The Faculty of Advocates is organising an information event on 24th February looking at the new procedure in Chapter 42A cases. It is taking place at the Mackenzie Building and features a talk from our own Amber Galbraith. Full details about the event including how to book a place can be found here.
- Compass Chambers Spring Webinar
- Compass Chambers Review of the Legal Year Webinar
- Compass Chambers Public Inquiries Webinar
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - The Care Home Blame Game - Whose Fault Is It Anyway?
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Vicarious Liability - Working in a Covid-19 Climate
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Public Inquiries and FAIs in the Covid-19 era