Monday, June 25th, 2018
Compass members to speak at LSA Personal Injury Seminar
Geoff Clarke QC, Steve Love QC and Amber Galbraith of Compass Chambers will be speaking at the LSA Seminar, ‘Introduction to Personal Injury Law’, which takes place on Monday 25th June 2018. Gordon Balfour of Arnot Manderson Advocates completes the speaker line up for the event.
The seminar aims to provide delegates with an introduction to some of the main components of personal injury law including: Road Traffic Accidents, Work Related Accidents, Clinical Negligence and Quantification of Damages. It is open to solicitors and trainee solicitors.
The programme for the day is:
9.30: Registration and Coffee
10.00: Clinical Negligence – Amber Galbraith
11.00: Tea and Coffee
11.15: Road Traffic Accidents – Geoff Clarke QC and Steve Love QC
12.15: Work Related Accidents – Geoff Clarke QC and Steve Love QC
1.15: Lunch (provided)
2.00: Quantification of Damages – Gordon Balfour
For more details and to reserve a place, please click here to visit the LSA website.
- Compass Chambers Public Inquiries Webinar
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - The Care Home Blame Game - Whose Fault Is It Anyway?
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Vicarious Liability - Working in a Covid-19 Climate
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Public Inquiries and FAIs in the Covid-19 era
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Causation and Covid-19
- Webinar - The Cumberlege Review: Potential Consequences for Product Liability in Scotland