Monday, April 26th, 2021
Compass Chambers Spring Webinar
With the continuing restrictions we are unable to proceed with our Conference programme which would see us visit Aberdeen around this time. Whilst we are disappointed not to have in person conferences, we are delighted to invite you to attend our Spring Webinar which will take place on Monday 26th April at 12:30pm. The webinar is free to attend, but we would welcome donations to our nominated charity for 2021 – the Beatson Cancer Charity. Donations can be made here.
The Webinar will consider issues and recent developments in our core areas.
The programme is as follows –
12:30pm – 12:35pm: Welcome and Introduction – Amber Galbraith QC
12:35pm – 12:50pm: Fatal Claims – Steve Love QC and Grant Markie
12:50pm – 1:05pm: The Limits of Limitation – The Childhood Abuse Legislation – Kay Springham QC and Bruce Langlands
1:05pm – 1:20pm: Piercing the Corporate Veil in Regulatory Cases – Susan Duff and Adam Black
1:20pm – 1:30pm: Q&A / Discussion Session
You can book your place at the webinar here
- PACE / CMSUK Webinar - The Future of Serious Injury Claims and Rehabilitation for Amputees
- Compass Chambers Review of the Legal Year Webinar
- Compass Chambers Public Inquiries Webinar
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - The Care Home Blame Game - Whose Fault Is It Anyway?
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Vicarious Liability - Working in a Covid-19 Climate