Monday, November 2nd, 2020
Compass Chambers Public Inquiries Webinar
We would like to invite you to attend our Public Inquiries Webinar which will take place on Monday 2nd November at 12noon.
We are delighted that Sir Anthony Campbell will be joining members of Compass to bring you a series of talks on experiences in Public Inquiries as well as the practicalities of being involved and representing a client in an Inquiry. Attendance at the Webinar is free of charge, although we would welcome any donations to our charity for 2020 – the Beatson Cancer Charity. Donations can be made through our Virgin Money Giving page here.
The itinerary for the event is as follows -
12noon - 12:05pm: Welcome and Introduction - Angela Grahame QC
12:05pm - 12:20pm: Keynote Speech - The Role of the Chair - Sir Anthony Campbell
12:20pm - 12:30pm: Key Differences between Fatal Accident Inquiries and Public Inquiries - Emma Toner
12:30pm - 12:40pm: Funding and Recovery of Documentation - Amber Galbraith QC
12:40pm - 12:50pm: Preparation for Public Inquiry Hearings - Peter Gray QC
12:50pm - 1pm: Representation of Core Participants at the Inquiry - Steve Love QC
1pm - 1:15pm: Q&A with all Speakers
You can book your place at the webinar here.
- Compass Chambers Review of the Legal Year Webinar
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - The Care Home Blame Game - Whose Fault Is It Anyway?
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Vicarious Liability - Working in a Covid-19 Climate
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Public Inquiries and FAIs in the Covid-19 era
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Causation and Covid-19