Thursday, August 13th, 2020
Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Public Inquiries and FAIs in the Covid-19 era
In the second part of our Covid-19 Webinar Series, Murdo Macleod QC and Emma Toner discuss what Covid-19 Inquiries might look like, what they could conclude and how they should be approached.
- Compass Chambers Spring Webinar
- PACE / CMSUK Webinar - The Future of Serious Injury Claims and Rehabilitation for Amputees
- Compass Chambers Review of the Legal Year Webinar
- Compass Chambers Public Inquiries Webinar
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - The Care Home Blame Game - Whose Fault Is It Anyway?
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Vicarious Liability - Working in a Covid-19 Climate