Thursday, August 6th, 2020
Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Causation and Covid-19
In the first part of our Covid-19 Webinar Series, Geoff Clarke QC and Malcolm McGregor explore and discuss how the current law on causation will affect personal injury and medical negligence claims arising from Covid-19, while looking at possible avenues for the courts to overcome possible obstacles to establishing causation.
- Compass Chambers Spring Webinar
- PACE / CMSUK Webinar - The Future of Serious Injury Claims and Rehabilitation for Amputees
- Compass Chambers Review of the Legal Year Webinar
- Compass Chambers Public Inquiries Webinar
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - The Care Home Blame Game - Whose Fault Is It Anyway?
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Vicarious Liability - Working in a Covid-19 Climate