Thursday, August 20th, 2020
Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Vicarious Liability - Working in a Covid-19 Climate
In the third part of our Covid-19 Webinar Series, Steve Love QC and Elaine Russell provide a summary of the state of the law on Vicarious Liability following the Supreme Court’s decisions in Barclays Bank plc v Various Claimants and WM Morrison Supermarkets plc v Various Claimants before looking at the possible impact of those decisions in the post Covid-19 working environment.
- Compass Chambers Review of the Legal Year Webinar
- Compass Chambers Public Inquiries Webinar
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - The Care Home Blame Game - Whose Fault Is It Anyway?
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Public Inquiries and FAIs in the Covid-19 era
- Compass Chambers Covid-19 Webinar Series - Causation and Covid-19